Frequently Asked QuestionsAbout our Animal Ally Members Program
What is an Animal Ally?
An animal ally is an individual that feels an integral part of Planet Earth and understands her/his own value and importance in All. This understanding brings with it a responsibility to do one’s part to promote harmony and well-being within all systems. Discarding or rejecting one’s self and one’s responsability only perpetuates disconnetion and hinders evolution towards harmony.
Being an animal ally is acknowledging our own animal origins and nature and committing to heal the planet by healing ourselves and taking care of everything around us. An animal ally is a way of being, an attitude, and a commitment to positive change and growth.
How can I become an Animal Ally?
You have the opportunity to become an Animal Ally after completing one of our courses/programs. Every year we offer different activities and our weekly programs vary, so check out what we have planned for 2018. Click Here.
After successfully completing one of our eligible courses, you can opt to become a member of the Animal Ally Program by enrolling with a monthly contribution of $9.99USD. By doing so you will receive a bundle of benefits and you will be supporting the Animal Ally cause and movement.
Benefits of being an Animal Ally
As a proud member of the Animal Ally Program you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our once a month live group discussions to talk about your animal companions, experiences, share with the team and keep developing your animal communication skills.
- 50% discount in all our private services (for yourself)
- 1 gift certificate per month with 50% discount on any of our private services (except Urgent Sessions)
- Official mention and listing on the Animal Ally Members page
- Access to the private Facebook group for on-going sharing
- Support in organizing educational activities to raise awareness in your community
- Participate in the gift economy movement of “free animal communication sessions for shelters”
What does my membership fee supports?
The $9.99 USD a month that you share with Spirit Bond supports the following:
- Development of free downloadable and printable educational handouts to share within your local community.
- Outreach and growth of our Animal Ally community
- Support for our blog to further awareness of the animal kingdom’s messages
- Support the chain of free animal communication sessions for shelters
- Further development of our animal awareness programs and courses